How to Record video from a part of the screen with VCatcher Video Recorder?
See this visual illustration of how to Record video from a part of the screen
The red numbers in the illustration are fully complying with the instruction. Please follow them for a better understanding of the video recording process with VCatcher Video Recorder software. It's not difficult!
Follow this instruction to Record video from a part of the screen
- Check "Desktop" radio button to put VCatcher Video Recorder into the desktop recording mode (in this mode, VCatcher can record absolutely all you can see on your screen, including videos from any browsers, webinars, live cams, TV-shows, presentations, full-screen games, videos from Skype and other messengers).
- To select a part of the screen area that you want to record first select "My region recording" and second click on the button with the aim logo.
- Move and resize the transparent layer to fit the screen area you want to record. For moving the transparent layer use drag and drop or keyboard keys: Left, Right, Up, Down. For resizing the transparent layer use corners drag and drop or keyboard keys: Shift+Left, Shift+Right, Shift+Up, Shift+Down. The right and fast way we recommend: first move the transparent layer to fit the left-top corner and second resize the transparent layer to fit the right-bottom corner (the pixel magnification of this corners helps you to get the best result).
- Press the "Enter" button to apply new coordinates for video recording. Also, you can make a right mouse click on the transparent layer to apply new coordinates from the context menu.
- Push the "Start video recording" button.
This tutorial that shows you how to Record video from a part of the screen refers to VCatcher Video Recorder that is a part of VCatcher software. Install VCatcher right now for downloading any videos from the web, for converting videos to any format and for any device, for recording your desktop (with web camera and microphone), for recording TV-shows, webinars, webcam sites, skype calls, games, phone screen and much more.
For launching VCatcher Video Recorder after installation of VCatcher first run VCatcher by double-clicking on the shortcut from your desktop and then select "Record video" from the main menu of the program.