How to Record video from Telegram messenger with VCatcher Video Recorder?
See this visual illustration of how to Record video from Telegram messenger
The red numbers in the illustration are fully complying with the instruction. Please follow them for a better understanding of the video recording process with VCatcher Video Recorder software. It's not difficult!
Follow this instruction to Record video from Telegram messenger
- Launch Telegram Messenger.
- Check "Record sound" if you want to record the voices of your opponents from Telegram messenger. The voices of your opponents will be recorded without loss of the quality (directly from the sound card).
- Check "Record microphone" to record your own voice from Telegram messenger. Note, that at any time when you talking with your opponents you can temporarily disable and enable again own voice recording by pressing
- Check "Desktop" radio button to put VCatcher Video Recorder into the desktop recording mode (in this mode, VCatcher can record absolutely all you can see on your screen, including video conversation from Telegram messenger).
- Select "My region recording" and then click on the button with the aim logo to select a part of the screen where video from Telegram messenger is located.
- Move the transparent layer to fit the left-top corner with the screen area where video from Telegram messenger is located. For moving the transparent layer use drag and drop or keyboard keys:
- Resize the transparent layer to fit the right-bottom corner with the screen area where video from Telegram messenger is located. For resizing the transparent layer use corners drag and drop or keyboard keys:
- Push the "Start video recording" button to Record video from Telegram messenger.
This tutorial that shows you how to Record video from Telegram messenger refers to VCatcher Video Recorder that is a part of VCatcher software. Install VCatcher right now for downloading any videos from the web, for converting videos to any format and for any device, for recording your desktop (with web camera and microphone), for recording TV-shows, webinars, webcam sites, Telegram calls, games, phone screen and much more.
For launching VCatcher Video Recorder after installation of VCatcher first run VCatcher by double-clicking on the shortcut from your desktop and then select "Record video" from the main menu of the program.