How to Record video from the webcam using chroma key also called green filter to remove background with VCatcher Screen Recorder?
Visual illustration of how to Record video from the webcam using chroma key also called green filter to remove background
The red numbers in the illustration are fully complying with the instruction. Follow them. It`s easy!
Follow this instruction to Record video from the webcam using chroma key also called green filter to remove background
- Check "Desktop" radio button to put VCatcher Screen Recorder into the desktop recording mode.
- Check "Record webcamera" to put VCatcher Screen Recorder into the webcam recording mode.
- Check "Use chroma key to remove BG" to activate settings for chroma key filter such as color, similarity, and blend.
- Click on the color picker button to select a color for chroma key filter.
- Chose the color which will be replaced with transparency on your webcam window by pressing a left button click.
- For best result change the blend and the similarity settings. Similarity description: 1% matches only the exact key color, while 100% matches everything. The blend makes pixels either fully transparent or not transparent at all: higher values result in semi-transparent pixels, with higher transparency the more similar the pixels color is to the key color.
- Push the "Start recording" button. Transformation of the chroma key filter will be seen only when you finish a recording process after you start it. All your settings will be saved. For best result, we recommend using a green or blue color as a background for your face.
This tutorial that shows you how to Record video from the webcam using chroma key also called green filter to remove background refers to VCatcher Screen Recorder that is a part of VCatcher software. Install VCatcher right now for downloading any videos from the web, for converting videos to any format and for any device, for recording your desktop (with web camera and microphone), for recording TV-shows, webinars, webcam sites, skype calls, games, phone screen and much more.
For launching VCatcher Screen Recorder after installation of VCatcher first run VCatcher by double-clicking on the shortcut from your desktop and then select "Record video" from the main menu of the program.