How to Change webcam power line frequency for preventing flickering with VCatcher Screen Recorder?
Visual illustration of how to Change webcam power line frequency for preventing flickering
The red numbers in the illustration are fully complying with the instruction. Follow them. It`s easy!
Follow this instruction to Change webcam power line frequency for preventing flickering
- Check "Desktop" radio button to put VCatcher Screen Recorder into the desktop recording mode.
- Check "Record webcamera" to put VCatcher Screen Recorder into the webcam recording mode.
- Click on "Webcam settings" button to show a dialog box which shows you all available settings for a selected webcam-device (move the top-level webcam window using drag and drop if it overlaps the dialog box with webcam settings).
- Click on the list of available webcam-frequencies.
- Open the advanced display settings and set to the previous list the value of the refresh rate of your monitor. Due to that VCatcher Screen Recorder record webcam from the screen of your monitor, this will prevent webcam flickering.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Click on the "OK" button.
This tutorial that shows you how to Change webcam power line frequency for preventing flickering refers to VCatcher Screen Recorder that is a part of VCatcher software. Install VCatcher right now for downloading any videos from the web, for converting videos to any format and for any device, for recording your desktop (with web camera and microphone), for recording TV-shows, webinars, webcam sites, skype calls, games, phone screen and much more.
For launching VCatcher Screen Recorder after installation of VCatcher first run VCatcher by double-clicking on the shortcut from your desktop and then select "Record video" from the main menu of the program.